Low Carb Air Fryer Garlic Ranch Wings
- 3 Tablespoons Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 6 cloves Fresh Garlic minced (or more)
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings
- Melt butter and combine with Ranch dry seasoning and minced garlic.
- Place wings into a container or baggie and pour in marinade. Place container into refrigerator overnight (or at least four hours).
- Place wings into air fryer and cook at 360 degrees for 20 minutes, turning/shaking twice during that time. Raise temperature to 390 and cook for 5 more minutes.