KETO LOW CARB PASTA NOODLES
- ½ c Hot water
- 4 Envelopes (1 box/ ¼ cup) Plain gelatin
- 1 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the hot water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the water comes to a low simmer, add in the gelatin whisking constantly until completely dissolved. This can take a few minutes. Be sure to use only plain unflavored gelatin. This is generally found in the baking aisle along the regular flavored gelatin, but sometimes on a higher or lower shelf. One box usually contains 4 packets with 1 tablespoon of powder each. You will need 4 tbsp total for this recipe.
- Once the gelatin is dissolved in the water, add in the mozzarella cheese and stir constantly until completely melted.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here