INSTANT POT STEAK TACOS
- 2 lbs Beef for Carne Asda (small stewed beef pieces)
- 5 limes, 3 for juicing
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bundle cilantro
- 1 med white onion
- corn tortillas
- vegetable oil for trying
- Place beef into instant pot. Diced half of the white onion and place in instant pot.
- Squeeze three limes and pour juice over meat into the instant pot. Add cumin and cayenne pepper and stir well. Top with half of the cilantro chopped. Stir well.
- Place lid on instant pot and set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Release pressure once instant pot stops counting.
- Get complete recipe, visit https://mariasmixingbowl.com