HEALTHY THIN MINTS RECIPES
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine almond flour, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, sea salt and peppermint extract in a medium bowl until dough forms. The mixture might seem a little crumbly, but that’s okay. Place dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- While the dough is in the fridge, preheat your oven to 350°F and prep a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.