French Dip Tortilla Roll Ups
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 lb deli sliced roast beef
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10.5 oz) beef consomme
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Lay the 4 tortillas on a counter or work surface. Tear the provolone up into smaller pieces and distribute evenly over each of the 4 tortillas. Place the deli roast beef evenly over the cheese, then sprinkle the French fried onions over the roast beef.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, fold the sides of the tortillas in, then tightly roll the tortilla into a roll. Brush a little bit of the olive oil on the edge of the tortilla to help it stick closed, and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.