Don't Miss This Baked Shrimp Recipe
- 1 1/4 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place shrimp in baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon into butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp in baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss shrimp then spread into an even layer.
Read more at https://www.cookingclassy.com/baked-shrimp/