CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD WITH AVOCADO
- 2 cucumbers diced
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Parsley chopped
- Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss. Taste the salad and add more salt and pepper, if necessary,