Creamy Feta Dip
- 6 ounces of Feta cheese broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves finely chopped, plus more for serving
- Diced cucumber for serving
- Place the feta cheese, Greek Yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and mint in a large bowl. Whisk the ingredients together until well blended without any chunks of feta leftover.
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover and store in the fridge for up to one week.
- Visit https://feelgoodfoodie.net/, for complete recipe