Creamy Cajun Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning (see note)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- 3 green onions chopped
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, cajun seasoning and garlic until combined. Fold in the chopped peppers until evenly distributed.
- Lay the chicken flat in a large baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the colby jack cheese on top.
- Read more at https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-cajun-chicken/