CREAM CHEESE MINTS RECIPE
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 TB butter softened
- 5-5 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 drops peppermint oil
- any food coloring paste optional
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 TB butter
- 2 3/4 confectioners sugar
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar. Cream together until well blended. Add in peppermint oil, one drop at a time. Color as desired or leave white.
- Roll into small balls, and place on wax paper. Use a fork dipped in powdered sugar, to flatten each ball.
- Read more at https://lilluna.com/cream-cheese-mints/