Big Mac Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup tangy dill pickles, diced
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F for toasting the buns.
- Cook the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the beef well as it cooks.
- Once the ground beef is fully cooked drain the grease from the pan and reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressing, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir well until all of the ground beef is coated in the dressing.
- Add the diced pickles and diced onions to the pan. Stir well again and reduce heat to low.
- Get more instructions, visit www.thisisnotdietfood.com/