BEST MACARONI COLESLAW RECIPE
- 8-oz ditalini pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-oz) package coleslaw mix
- 1 red onion, chopped (or to taste)
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (8-oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, coleslaw mix, onions, celery, zucchini, green pepper, and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Miracle Whip, sugar, cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Get more instructions, please visit https://www.plainchicken.com/