Best-Ever Cabbage Hash Browns
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 1/4 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, and salt. Season with black pepper. Add cabbage and onion to egg mixture and toss to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Divide mixture into 4 patties in the pan and press with spatula to flatten.
- You can visit https://www.delish.com/ for next steps