BEET SALAD WITH FETA, CUCUMBERS, AND DILL
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups roasted or canned beets cut into roughly 1/2" pieces (about 2 large beets)
- 1 medium cucumber seeded, halved, and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill roughly chopped
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk the lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and kosher salt (1/2 teaspoon) together until the salt is dissolved. Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil (3 tablespoons) gradually, whisking as you go, in order to incorporate all the ingredients completely.
- Place the sliced beets in a large bowl. Add half the dressing to the bowl and mix together. Let sit while you prep the remaining ingredients.
- For next steps, visit https://www.bowlofdelicious.com/