Baked Parmesan Zucchini Curly Fries
- Cooking spray¼ cup cornstarch4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 365 Everyday Value® Large White EggsEveryday SavingsLEARN MORE
- 1 cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- ¾ ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (see Tip)
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 12 ounces spiralized zucchini noodles (see Tip)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray. Place cornstarch in a shallow dish.
- Place egg whites in a separate shallow dish. Stir together panko, Parmesan and oregano in a third shallow dish. Coarsely chop zucchini noodles into 5- or 6-inch-long pieces. Working in batches, dredge the noodles in the cornstarch; shake off excess.
- Dredge in the egg whites; shake off excess. Dredge in the panko mixture; shake off excess. Arrange the noodles, well spaced apart, in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Coat with cooking spray.
- Visit http://www.eatingwell.com/ for complete recipe