10 MIN GARLIC BUTTER BAKED SHRIMP - QUICK RECIPE
- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (16/20 See Notes above)
- 1 stick butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- dried or fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the garlic and butter into a small bowl and cook in the microwave for 1 minute or until just melted. Remove from the microwave and stir. Pour the melted butter and garlic over the shrimp and stir to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Pour and remaining butter in the bowl over the shrimp.
- Bake the shrimp in the preheated oven for 10 minutes (until pink)