Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned pinto beans
- 14 oz. canned white beans
- 14 oz. canned corn
- 16 oz green salsa
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Slow Cooker: Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and either shred or chop. Return to the soup and serve with all your favorite chili toppings.
- Click here to view other methods
No comments for "Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili"
Post a Comment