WEIGHT WATCHERS CINNAMON SUGAR PIZZA
- 1/4 cup butter *make sure butter is cold*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1-1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix together sugars, cinnamon, and salt and flour then cut butter in to form crumbs.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet then sprinkle crumble mixture on top.
- Click here to view complete recipe