TZATZIKI AVOCADO SALMON ROLLS
- 2 tablespoons Summer Fresh Extra Thick Tzatziki
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, divided (plus extra whole chives for garnish)
- Juice from 1/4 lime
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 5 oz (150g) wild smoked salmon (lox)
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 8 thin strips (with the seeds removed) and 12 rounds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (I like a mix of white and black)
- In a small bowl, mix together the Summer Fresh Extra Thick Tzatziki, 1 teaspoon of the minced chives, and the lime juice.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap (about 16 inches long) on your table. Place the smoked salmon on top of the plastic, overlapping the pieces to make a 12″ x 7″ rectangle. Pat them down gently so they stick together.
- Spread the tzatziki over the salmon. Lay the avocado slices down the center of the salmon, top with the cucumber strips, and sprinkle the remaining chives over the top.