The Most Amazing Sangria Slushies
- 750ml bottle Red Moscato
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Chambord or Blackberry Brandy
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until blended. Pour the sangria into a 9x13-inch pan and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Break up semi-frozen drink into a slushie and serve with a straw.
Recipe adapted from www.sugarandsoul.co