THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
- 2 cups Sweet Cream Salted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 cups Flour
- Add butter and sugar to your mixer. Cream the butter and sugar until it is completely mixed. Do not over-mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add Baking Powder and mix.
- Mix in the flour two cups at a time.
- Do not chill the dough, the cookies will bake better if the dough is at room temperature.
- For complete recipe, visit www.twosisterscrafting.com/