The Best Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1–2 envelopes or 2–4 Tbsp taco seasoning, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- optional: avocado, taco sauce, hot sauce, black beans
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on a large ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While the crescent rolls are baking, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream together. Remove any lumps with a whisk. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add a can of drained black beans, optional, for more protein if desired. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cups of water. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here