Tequila Honey Bee
- 2 oz Espolón reposado tequila
- Del Maguey mezcal rinse
- 1 oz Honey syrup*
- 3⁄4 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
HOW TO MAKE THE TEQUILA HONEY BEE COCKTAIL
- Rinse a highball glass with the mezcal, coating the inside of the glass with a thin layer and dumping out whatever doesn’t stick.
- Add the tequila, syrup and lemon juice to a shaker with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Pour into the prepared glass, and add 2 dashes of the bitters.
- Garnish with a lemon peel
Recipe adapted from www.liquor.com/