TACO SEASONING CHEESE CRISPS – ZERO CARB SNACKS
3 ingredients and 6 minutes in the oven, and you’re snackin’. For keto low carb lifestyles, these zero carb snacks are a sanity-saver.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Taco Seasoning
- Mix the pre-shredded cheese and seasoning.
- Drop a small amount of the cheese mixture into muffin pan. We like our silicone one placed on a sheet pan.
- Bake 400 degrees F for 6 minutes or so until brown / crispy. Be careful not to burn.
Recipe adapted from http://www.linneyville.com/