STRAWBERRY LEMON-LAVA ANGEL CAKES
- 1 angel food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 oz. package sugar-free lemon instant pudding, or use a 3 oz. package of regular lemon instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a mini angel food cake pan, gently spoon half of the prepared angel food cake batter into each of the 4 molds within the pan, filling each one about 2/3 full.
- Bake the cakes, uncovered, on the center rack for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy. Remove the pan to a cooling rack and let the cakes rest for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to loosen them around the edges before gently lifting each one out of the pan to the cooling rack. Wash and dry the pan, then repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more angel food cakes. Let the cakes cool completely, then store in an air-tight container until you are ready to serve the dessert.
- Click here to get complete recipe