Slow Cooker Beef Sirloin Steak Stew Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) beef sirloin steak
- salt, freshly ground black pepper, and Steak Seasoning to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups (750 ml) water, divided
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
- Rub the sirloin steak with salt, black pepper, and Steak Seasoning.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add seasoned meat and sear on both sides, for about 1 minute. Remove seared beef from the pan and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add 2 cuops (500 ml) water and beef bouillon cube to the pan. Stir well until beef bouillon cube dissolved completely. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Click here to get complete recipe