Roasted vegetable bowls with green tahini
- 8 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 golden potatoes, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- olive oil and salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil (mild tasting)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- a big bunch of cilantro and/or parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- squeeze of half a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste – I like 3/4 teaspoon)
- hard boiled eggs
- chicken, tofu, any other protein
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Roasted Vegetables: Arrange your vegetables onto a few baking sheets lined with parchment (I keep each vegetable in its own little section). Toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Sauce: While the veggies are roasting, blitz up your sauce in the food processor or blender.
- Click here to get full recipe