Pudding Fruit Salad
- 1 container (4 oz) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1/2cup Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- In medium bowl, mix pudding and whipped topping.
- Gently stir in grapes, marshmallows, oranges and pineapple. Add strawberries; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
Recipe adapted from https://www.bettycrocker.com/