Oven Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, shell on, deveined and butterflied
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1½ cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a saute pan, heat butter and olive oil. When butter is melted add minced shallot and saute until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Add dry white wine, red pepper flakes, and seasoning. Cook, stirring for a few minutes.
- Click here to get complete recipe