Orange, Cranberry Cream Scones
- 280g/(2 cups) all purpose flour
- 15g/(1 Tbsp) baking powder
- 40g/(3 Tbsp) sugar
- 3g/(1/2 tsp) salt
- 80g/(1/2 cup) dried cranberries, diced
- zest of 1 orange
- 70g/(5 Tbsp) unsalted butter, cold and cubed (at least 83% butter fat)
- 200 - 220 ml/(1 cup) cold heavy/whipping cream (35% - 38% butter fat)
- In a large bowl, measure the flour, baking powder, sugar, orange zest and salt. Whisk the flour mixture with a wire whisk to uniformly combine the dry ingredients.
- Incorporate the ice cold, cubed butter into the flour mixture by rubbing or smearing the butter between your fingertips (between thumb, index and middle finger) as you toss them around in the flour mixture. Work fast rubbing through all the big lumps of butter and the mixture should resemble coarse bread crumbs. You can use 2 butter knives to carry out this step instead of using your fingers.
- Mix in the diced cranberries.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
No comments for "Orange, Cranberry Cream Scones"
Post a Comment