No-Bake Woolworth Icebox Cheesecake
- 1 (3 oz.) package lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk, chilled
- In a medium bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water. Let cool 5-10 minutes, or until slightly thick.
- While jello cools, mix 3/4 graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a medium bowl, then press into the bottom of 9x13-inch pan and set aside. Reserve remaining crumbs for topping.
- In a medium bowl, beat evaporated milk until whipped and fluffy. 2-4 minutes.
- Click here to view next steps