No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate baking crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 170g
- 1 cup heavy cream 35%, divided
- 24 oz light cream cheese 3 packages
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small pot, add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes. Mash with a spatula.
- Combine water and corn starch and stir into sauce to thicken. Set aside to cool completely (you can speed this up by pouring into a new bowl and placing in the fridge).
- Click here to view more instructions
No comments for "No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake"
Post a Comment