No Bake Heathy Toffee Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- 6 (1.4 oz each) Heath Toffee candy bars (about 1 1/4 cup chopped)
- In a mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat together until combined well.
- Add the tub of Cool Whip and blend together until combined.
- Add the chopped Heath bars and stir together with a wooden spoon or spatula. Spread the cheesecake mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth the top.
- Click here to get complete recipe