Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake Recipe
- 1 box chocolate cake mix I used Betty Crocker's Choc. Fudge 15.25 .
- 1 box fudge brownie mix I used Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 .
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 can Pillsbury chocolate fudge cake icing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan ( I use Baker's Joy spray).
- In a bowl add the cake mix, brownie mix, oil eggs and water. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from https://lovefoodies.com/