Meal prep breakfast sandwiches
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 slices bacon
- a few handfuls of spinach
- 12 English muffins
- Cheese (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Generously oil a rimmed half sheet pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and salt.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces. Fry in a heavy skillet until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Using tongs, let excess fat drip off for a few seconds before adding your bacon and spinach to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the oiled half sheet pan (13″ x 18″). Bake for 15 minutes, until just set.
- Remove, cool, and cut into rounds using a wide mason jar lid or round cookie cutter. Spread English muffins with butter (optional) and place an egg round on each one. Add cheese, wrap in foil, and voila.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here