MALIBU SUNSET COCKTAIL MIXED DRINKS
- 1/4 cup Malibu rum with coconut liqueur
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoon of grenadine, A Splash to make the bottom of the glass red
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 slice of pineapple
- To make this yummy drink, simply put 3-4 ice cubes in the bottom of a glass.
- Pour the pineapple juice and the rum over the ice.
- Next, pour the grenadine slowly down one side of the glass (pouring too fast will mix the grenadine in and you won't get the cool color separation)
- I stuck 2 cherries and a pineapple chunk on a toothpick for a garnish.
- Enjoy your drinks immediately.
Recipe adapted from www.homemadefoodjunkie.com/