LEMON DROP SHOTS
- 6 Lemons, Juiced.
- 5 Tablespoons of Simple Syrup or Granulated Sugar.
- 6 Mint Leaves.
- 2 Shots of Vodka.
- White & Yellow Decorative Sugar For Rims (Optional).
- 5 Shot Glasses or 2 Martini Glasses.
- Using a handheld juicer, juice all of your lemons and set your juice aside.
- With a large glass or shaker, place your lemon juice, mint leaves, vodka and simple syrup and mix thoroughly, remove the mint leaves.
- If you are going to garnish your glass rims, place honey around the edges and dip the top of your glasses into your sugar and place your drink into your shot glasses and enjoy!!
Recipe adapted from http://www.hollyscheatday.com/