Keto Lemon Bread Recipe
This Keto Lemon Bread recipe reminds me of Starbucks glazed lemon bread, but with a fraction of the carbs.
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup Monkfruit Classic
- 2 zest of 2 lemons (reserve 1 tsp for the glaze)
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- For the Glaze
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Powdered
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- splash of heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 and line bread pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and allow it to cool.
- Beat eggs, Monkfruit Classic, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt, and baking powder until combined.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here