JAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER SALAD DRESSING
This iconic and delicious Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Dressing Recipe will transport your taste buds to Shibuya! Ready in 10 minutes from start to finish.
- 7 ounces carrots (peeled and chopped )
- 4 ounces onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup organic canola or vegetable oil
- Put all the ingredients except for the canola oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add the oil and blend until the mixture has emulsified.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.