Instant Pot Popcorn + 6 Popular Flavorings
- A Large Lid
- An Instant Pot
- Oven Mits or Dry Towel
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernals
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
Instant Pot Popcorn Instructions
- Turn on the Instant pot and press ‘saute’. Hit ‘adjust’ to turn up the heat to ‘more’. Let the pot pre-heat until the display reads ‘HOT’
- Add 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil to the pot and let it melt.
- Add half a cup of popcorn kernels and stir them around with a wooden spoon.
- Stir and evenly spread the kernels over the bottom of the Instant pot for about a minute. You will hear them start to sizzle.
- Place a glass lid over the Instant Pot. An official Instant Pot Lid is available though not required. Any Large lid will do.
- Visit www.earthfoodandfire.com, to view next instructions