Garlic Rosemary Whole 30 Meatballs
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Ground Pork
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Almond Meal*, (or breadcrumbs for non Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- Extra Garlic Cloves and Rosemary for Roasting Dish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Mix all ingredients together. Be sure not to over-mix to prevent tough meatballs.
- Roll mixture into balls (approximately the size of golf balls). Wet hands with water during the process to prevent meat from sticking to hands. Transfer to a greased baking dish.