Fasolatha – White Bean And Tomato Soup
- 500gramsdried Cannellini beans (or other small white beans)(soaked in water overnight)
- 1large onionminced
- 1stick ofcelerychopped
- 150gramsfresh tomatograted
- 1tablespoontomato paste
- 150gramsextra virgin olive oil
- Half fill a cooking pot with water and add the beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then drain beans in a strainer.
- Add all ingredients except the fresh tomato, tomato paste and olive oil in a cooking pot.
- Pour in 3 liters of water and bring to a boil over hight heat.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here