Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet
- 2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp I use Marina Del Rey shrimp
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 3 small bell peppers any color
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the shrimp into a medium bowl and add the Cajun seasoning, paprika, salt, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here