Easy Creamsicle Crush
- 3 ounces Whipped Cream vodka
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces whole milk or half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Powdered sugar-rimmed glass
- Add vodka, orange juice, milk, powdered sugar and crushed ice to a cocktail shaker. Cover shaker tightly and shake vigorously (this froths the drink up). Pour into prepared glass and serve. Feel free to mix this to taste (more sugar, less vodka... whatever tastes good to you!).
- To rim the glass, pour about an 1/8 of an inch of vodka or orange juice into a small saucer. Add about 1/2 cup powdered sugar to a another saucer. Turn a tall glass upside down into the vodka to coat the rim then dip the glass into the sugar, rolling it around a bit until the rim is thoroughly coated.
Recipe adapted from https://www.southyourmouth.com