Crescent-Topped Beef Pot Pie
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 container (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Rich & Hearty beef pot roast with country vegetables soup
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, mushrooms, carrots, onion and garlic over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in soup. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through
- Spoon beef mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Unroll dough; place on beef mixture. Cut 3 to 4 vent holes in center.
- Get more instructions >> click here