Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
- 42 Oreos , 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened (32 ounces)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line standard muffin pans with liners (30 liners). Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- More instructions, visit https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/cookies-and-cream-cheesecakes