Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Paleo chocolate brownie cookies! Easy fudgey chocolate brownie cookie recipe made with almond flour. These double chocolate cookies are so easy to make, rich, decadent, and all the chocolatey goodness!!!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or paleo chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together coconut sugar, tahini, melted chocolate, and egg. Then stir in the rest of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here