CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES
- 1 cup(112g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp(54g) coconut flour
- 1 tbsp(10g) vital wheat gluten OR 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp(90g) unsalted, room temperature butter
- 6 1/2 tbsp splenda (OR another sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 3 1/2 tbsp truvia (OR 6 tbsp of a sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 1/2 tsp blackstrap molasses (optional-adds brown sugar flavour)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(60g) stevia-sweetened chocolate-chips (I use THESE or THESE)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl, combine your flours, vital wheat gluten(or xanthan gum), baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together your butter, sweeteners, vanilla extract and molasses until light and fluffy.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here