Caramel Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 2 packages crushed graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup Toffee Bits
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1 1/4 chocolate chips (these
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup caramel topping (recipe below)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 300º. Combine everything except the chocolate chips. Press into a 10 inch springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Push all the way up the sides and press in firmly. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Set the springform pan on a baking sheet (just in case it drips).
- Bake for about five minutes or until the chocolate chips are melty. Smooth them out with an offset spatula. Throw it in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Get more steps >> Click Here