BOURBON PEACH SMASH
The Bourbon Peach Smash is a fruity, lightly-spicy, and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for a hot summer night. Non-alcoholic variation included in the recipe notes.
- 1 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (see note)
- 1/2 large peach , diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 3-4 large mint leaves
- 2 ounces bourbon
- splash ginger beer or seltzer water , chilled
- fresh mint and peach slices , for garnish
- Add peaches, mint leaves, and simple syrup to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Gently muddle to release the peach juices and mint oils. (Over-muddling the mint will cause it to become bitter.)
- Add bourbon, fill the shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Click here to get complete recipe